• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reccomend me RPG titles

-Zenonia
-Zenonia 2
-Caligo Chasers

The first one runs pretty decent on 600mhz devices but the later two should require 1ghz, which sux, there should be preferences that would enable you to run them on 600mhz devices smoothly but it seems developers don't care about low-end devices. It beats me how games with 2d graphics get so poorly optimization that they only run on high-end devices.

Upvote 0
What's good on GBA?

Zenonia was pretty fun. Haven't played 2 yet. Overall the RPG selection is pretty small.

- Final Fantasy Ports from SNES (FFIV, FFV and FFVI)
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Not like the original from PSX but still good!)
- Golden Sun Series
- Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis
- Fire Emblem Series
- Tales of Phantasia
- Pokemon series
- Boktai 1 and 2
- Riviera: The Promised Land
- Lunar Legends

I know there are more but just a few i can name off the top of my head. I highly recommend the Golden Sun, FF ports the Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis game to those looking.

Upvote 0
the action-rpg Sacracy is completely free!

sacracy_screenshot_collection.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones