• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Receipt scanner and organizer?

Expensify is something very specified to your needs. You may want to look at Toshl as well.
Does it do automatically now? I used it a while ago and had to enter everything manually. I gave up. It was too time consuming.

Honestly, I would love something like Neat Receipts but they are not at all a reliable company so staying away from them and looking for an alternative. Something similar for android will be a quite a long shot.

Upvote 0
If your trying to organize the receipts for budgeting purposes, why not use a budgeting app that you can customize to your needs. (You will just have to enter these things in manually.) I use "CamScanner Pro" to scan important receipts and use "MoneyWise Pro" as my budgeting app that I enter all receipt info. into. Works really well.

Upvote 0
Expensify is something very specified to your needs.
I downloaded and tried Expensify, and found out it charges TWENTY CENTS PER RECEIPT/SCAN after the first ten free scans.

Let me repeat : that's TWENTY CENTS PER SCAN. Every time you use the app to scan a receipt, you incur twenty cents in expense. If you do not like the result of the first scan and rescan the same receipt again, that's forty cents.

I did not even bother trying any of the first ten free scans. I uninstalled the app so fast.

Expensify... aptly named.

Reactions: Pookeysgirl
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones