1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Received a free month from BoostGeneral

1. trenchkato

trenchkato Well-Known Member

Recently I had been using my phone as a wifi only device... Today I took the phone off of airplane mode and what do i see??? It's a text message AND voicemail from Boost... My account had been credited for one FREE month... out of nowhere... anyone else experience this??

Advertisement
    :
  2. Addacus

Addacus Well-Known Member

I have. It's for being a "valued customer" to attempt to save accounts.
  3. trenchkato

trenchkato Well-Known Member

Well I am glad they "value" me not paying my bill... Gives me more time to wait for the Nexus Prime... I was __ this close to getting a bionic..
  4. cmizzle

cmizzle Active Member

they do a 50% off month thing to if you dont come back
  5. danielmike

danielmike Well-Known Member

lol think ima just keep paying my bills cause that 35 a month looks really good to me!!! you can always switch phones tho and keep your skrinkage credits!!!
  6. 76ford90lx

76ford90lx Guest

I experianced the same here also. I was using the Boost Juno and it got destroyed, I always had my eye on the Prevail so I didnt pay the account due to not having a working phone due to finances I waited about 1 1/2 to 2 months and got the Prevail and was going to activate the account. To my suprise Boost had activated my account 2 days before I walked in to purchase the Prevail in addition to that my shrinkage DID NOT GO AWAY. I was still eligible for shrinkage after one more payment.

Then just two weeks ago the same happened to my cousin in law she couldnt afford her bill (student with part time job) and Boost activated her account back up out of the blue.

It pays to be a long time Boost customer, this shows they actually want thier customers to stay with them. No other cell company would ever do this, you dont pay and your done period.
  7. Roguefoxx

Roguefoxx Well-Known Member

Oh, so you ARE able to keep your shrinkage rate when you switch phones? I thought I had read that if you change phones then you have to start back at the new $55 rate they have now. I hope you're right because I'll seriously consider switching to the new Samsung if I can.
  8. maskedviperus

maskedviperus Well-Known Member

I have also had it happen.
  9. danielmike

danielmike Well-Known Member

yep i read up on it because i got curious even asked a rep and they all said it
    switchs over... if u have paid on time payments and miss one it wont start over either
    you keep wat youve already earned i think its a heck of a deal!!!
    momo2222 likes this.
  10. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

I've been with Boost for two years now . I actually brought my service from NC to Ca with very little signal loss coming across the country. I just started the shrinkage last year and my next payment will be $40 . I love it !! I only wish I would have learned about the program when they started it . They didn't advertise it when it first started like they do now . :p
  11. MrsPestana

MrsPestana Member

Nope, stupid me pays early. Maybe I shouldn't pay. LOL
  12. xopher425

xopher425 Member

You do keep your credits, so go for it! I just switched from the Blackberry to the Prevail, changed plans, and kept my shrinkage credits. Very nice.
  13. shequita

shequita New Member

Can i get a free mouth from boost