• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Received Desire from Mobilephonedirect.com ??

Mine too has changed to "Ready for Despatch", perhaps you need to contact them channelsurfer as I would assume that you should be first in line because of how long ago you placed your order.

If it makes any difference, I have bought the T-Mobile PAYG version.

Edit: Although mine now says "Ready for Despatch" I have yet to receive the e-mail so there is no guarantee that mine is on the way sadly.

Upvote 0
for those that have recieved from MPD have you had any problems, i got it on T-mobile and it hasnt even registered yet, cant use anything, no app market, no internet nothing, ive rang Tmobile twice and they say it hasnt been registered with them so they cant do anything, gutted having it sat here and cant do anything with it:mad:

Upvote 0
No i gave my pac code to mpd over the phone, and that is all i have had to do with it, you see my 3 contract is up at the end of the month so i used it as an opportunity to hand in my notice so it works out the last bill will be the end date of contract with 3,
the pac code has a 30 day life if not used in the 30 days its rendered null and void
so i handed my pac code in to mpd on the 25 march, the same day i could give 3 notice without incurring early cancellation fees, and my phone would stay active until T-mobile transferred the code over.

dont forget to open an account on the t mobile site, My T-Mobile page, you can sort bills check price plan ect ect

Upvote 0
I'm back to work today... I'm hoping the postman will have left his calling card today - A little disapointed I am not able to be there though, I hear most folk on here are with T-mobile. I am expecting an upgrade on VodaFone from MPD. Not even sure how the process works as a PAC code is not required

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones