• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help receiving video pls help

rej67

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
so, i recently moved a few states away from my girlfriend.. we have been sending eachother some videos using "Ravid" app. today she sent me a video (10 mins long, 30mb) and for the life of me, i cannot find a way to view it. i tried opening the video with ravid. it says , "this video cannot be played" the video file is in my phone, just cant find a way to view it. i downloaded quite a few video player apps, still no luck, same message. pls help :( she is using an iphone if that makes any difference

haha. yeah she started sending them in clips through tsxting (horrible quality but omg... its a good video lol ) she sent the video 4 times lol..... dont really have access to a computer :( i emailed the guy who makes ravid, he tells me there was no problem with receiving the video, but maybe my phone cant handle the video? any tips on how to successfully send and receive videos? or an app or something to open the video?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones