Recent updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. jimt68

jimt68 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Please help. Recent update really screwed up my phone. It runs really slow and gallery does not work.

Advertisement
  2. bkle44

bkle44 Active Member

Same thing happened to me. I'm thinking about calling today to talk to a tech. I already did a factory reset once and no change...

3. jimt68

I suppose I should call too. It's really bad. It is even taking me forever just to type this reply! There's a delay after everything I type. My cursor stops blinking and disappears. I keep getting the auto sync symbol appearing and the arrows on my 3g icon keep going blank. My home app keeps forceclosing as well as other apps that used to work great. I wish they would stop updating! My phone was just right the way it was before!

4. bkle44

bkle44 Active Member

I called and the tech I spoke to suggested factory reset, which I told him I had already done so he said it sounds software related (clearly) so he told me to take it to the nearest store and ask them to re-flash the software and it should clear up the problem, if not then I can call back for a replacement device. Doesn't help much...but I'm going to try to go to the store tonight after work and see if that helps.

5. jimt68

Thanks! I'll try that too.

6. akozel

akozel New Member

My phone is working fine after last update. There is just few settings missing or they were moved.
    1. where are the settings for camera please.
    2. face book missing camera icon

I see there is a signature file available for email accounts.

Can some one help please

Andrew

7. double s

double s Member

All my music files are now corrupt. I deleted them and tried to reload them but still a weird file and will not play. Any advice?