• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Recent update

I suppose I should call too. It's really bad. It is even taking me forever just to type this reply! There's a delay after everything I type. My cursor stops blinking and disappears. I keep getting the auto sync symbol appearing and the arrows on my 3g icon keep going blank. My home app keeps forceclosing as well as other apps that used to work great. I wish they would stop updating! My phone was just right the way it was before!

Upvote 0
I called and the tech I spoke to suggested factory reset, which I told him I had already done so he said it sounds software related (clearly) so he told me to take it to the nearest store and ask them to re-flash the software and it should clear up the problem, if not then I can call back for a replacement device. Doesn't help much...but I'm going to try to go to the store tonight after work and see if that helps.

Upvote 0
Please help. Recent update really screwed up my phone. It runs really slow and gallery does not work.

My phone is working fine after last update. There is just few settings missing or they were moved.
1. where are the settings for camera please.
2. face book missing camera icon

I see there is a signature file available for email accounts.

Can some one help please

Andrew

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones