Reception problem?

Last Updated:

1. Kun

Kun New Member This Topic's Starter

i just bought this phone last week and so far the receptions have been pretty bad compare to my old phone (LG chocolate) are there any apps out there that can increase the ability for the BH2 to get better receptions? or is this t-mobile's problem

thanks

Advertisement
  2. BH_MAN

BH_MAN Well-Known Member

It's a TMO problem likely..

Honestly, my BH2 gets better signal then my old G1 / MT3G or the cliq that I had, though, could be a Hardware problem as well...

3. Kun

aww man that sucks, if its a hardware problem, know any fix? thanks for the reply though

4. bundo

bundo Member

My BH2 has odd problems on voice calls too. At first I just assumed it was T-Mobile since they have a bad reputation for that, but I popped my SIM into my unlocked AT&T Tilt and it works great.

Specifically, mine has this weird thing where the volume at the start of a sentence after a pause (even a short one) ramps up to normal, making the first word or so difficult to hear sometimes. Seems like there might be some software option that's trying to normalize the volume or something and doing a poor job, but I couldn't find an option anywhere. The voice also cuts out sometimes, which I haven't heard on my Tilt (though I haven't used it that much).

If there were other radio ROMS available, I'd give those a try, but I don't know of any. I'm hoping the bugfix will fix it, because it is annoying.

5. Kun

i thought the reception problem would leave after a while, but its been so long and my reception is still terrible. Does anyone have the same problem or a way to fix it or any recommendation for me so i can fix this problem?