Recognition on Computer?

Last Updated:

1. Dendore

Dendore Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I just plugged it into my computer via the usb cable.... its charging but its not popping up as a storage drive or anything. How do I load songs on it?

Also does the usb port on the N1 seem a little flimsy to anyone?

Advertisement
  2. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

slide down your notification window majig and click to mount the device. learnt that from google's youtube video. still haven't ordered one :D

3. jbrinkley

jbrinkley Well-Known Member

grab the top gray menu bar and pull it down, it opens the menu for usb and BT

im slow i guess

4. gentlefury

gentlefury Well-Known Member

man, this is gonna be asked for the rest of droids existence wont it. Funny it took me about 2 secs to figure out when I saw the USB symbol in the tray at the top. Figured, tray notification means there is something in the shade that is clickable. Clicked it and it asked if i wanted to mount it....wasn't that hard to figure out at all. This is so you can plug in your droid and not auto mount it, which can be quite annoying

5. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

that is the thing that annoys me most about my ipod touch. it's a feature i'm really glad they've implemented. plus the fact it's useable as storage, unlike the aforementioned ipod.