Recommend a good armband for running?Tips

Last Updated:

1. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone used a sports armband with their Moment? There are, of course, dozens made for the iPhone, but I wonder how well those would work with the moment. Some are likely rather generic, but then others are probably custom-fit to the iPhone.

Advertisement
  2. Sphagnum

Sphagnum Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in this as well

3. meangene

meangene Well-Known Member

I picked up the Belkin iPhone armband holder the other day for $20 at Target. It works but it's a really really really tight fit. I saw a few generic ones online advertising they would work with the moment but they looked pretty cheap. The Belkin has a neoprene type material in the back and I was able to stretch it enough to make the phone slide in/out pretty easy so I think it will work out well.

I think this is the one I have:
    Belkin Components iPod Touch 2G Sports armband -Black (F8Z384) : Target

flu13 likes this.
  4. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the tip. I might get over to Target and check that one out. Are you able to press buttons (i.e. touch the screen) through it? Or is it too thick?

5. meangene

meangene Well-Known Member

The buttons were easy to access and the touchscreen was about as responsive as i would expect it would be through a piece of plastic--i was able to start the running app fairly easy. I wouldn't expect someone would play with th ephone much once their out for a run, probably just start some music or whatever and head down the road and it works fine fo rthat purpose. just make sure you stretch the neoprene around the edges and it'll fit fine.