Recommend a good ICS Rom?

Last Updated: 2013-02-27 12:31:58
  1. Familyguy1

Familyguy1 Well-Known Member

Currently going through XDA is getting confusing. I am not sure which rom is the most up to date and the most stable. Plus all the terminology is losing me...

So...for those Rooted with ICS...what roms are you using?

Advertisement
  2. Liquid Shadow

Liquid Shadow Active Member

I'm running the debloated and deodexed stock ROM found on InfectedROM.
    scotty85 likes this.
  3. Familyguy1

Ah ok. Thats what I just got as well. I guess being on a custom ROM for so long has left me feeling that this ROM is a little...lacking...
  4. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

id try and find a functional AOSP rom,but unfortunately ive not kept up on TB rom development,so ive no idea how compete(or not) they are.

but for what its worth,the stock OTA actually runs pretty well... they did this one a little better than they did going from froyo to GB ;)
  5. Familyguy1

Yeah im using a stock-ish ROM. The one problem that I ran into is hooking it up to my computer, it prompts for me to install HTC drivers...
  6. Liquid Shadow

Liquid Shadow Active Member

That's interesting, I have connected my phone to my computer and didn't have to manually install anything and it worked perfectly.
  7. lacoursiere18

lacoursiere18 Member

Sam problem and I can't access internal sd card.. or run disc drive option
  8. Familyguy1

Are you using Santod's Deoxed Stock ROM?
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2136273

I like it..its just not being able to move files from computer to phone really sucks.. I would love to be able to get another radio on here to flash again to fix WIFI...but I cant.
  9. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

i could move files from the puter to the phone just fine,what trouble are you having?

also what prollem are you having with installing the radio?