• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Recommend a power bank for my HTC One

Hi Guys,

I am a new member of the androidforums.com. If I have posted wrong places please forgive me. I am badly in need of the external battery charger for my HTC ONE because I often have business trip and it is annoyed that my cell phone run out of juice quickly. I don't know which one to choose you know there are so much power banks on amazon,ebay and newegg. Hope you guys can recommend one to me. Thanks a lot.

I've been using a RavPOWER external Battery Charger for a couple of years now and it works really great. They don't show the model I use on their website anymore but I can testify they have good products, Here's a link to their site RAVPower. What I really like about my model is it has a series of dots that tell you how much juice remains in the charger when you turn it on. That's always a good thing to know. Usually 1 dot equals a full charge for me so far.

Reactions: katherine87
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You mean you own this one. Yeah, I can have a try. After trying, I will post my using experience here.:p

NewEgg still has my external charger but at a lower price than I paid, RAVPower Dynamo-On-the-Go RP-PB04 Super High Capacity Power Bank (10000mAh/1A&2A Dual USB Output) with 7 DC Tips, for iPad, iPhone, Smartphones, Digital Cameras, E-Books - Newegg.com I got about 4 full charges when I was using my Note 3. I haven't really done a drain test using the M8 but I'm sure due to the smaller battery in the M8 it will get that many or better for sure; at $25USD It's a great bargain regardless.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones