• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Recommend Battery for high usage?

JJustice

Oct 13, 2014
I use my Rooted Cm11 M12 Samsung S3 Virgin Mobile alot....I need to know if there a is a better battery that i can use for High Usage. Regular batter about 2 to 3 hours worth off of charge. I remember a while back there was a battery i saw on amazon that was thinker and came with its own back casing but I can't find it. So a Little help would be Nice

The Zerolemon 7000mAh extended battery for the S3 is awesome and perfect for someone needing more juice. As mentioned above, it does add extra weight to the phone but you get used to it. With the right kernel and settings you can get 4 or 5 days out of 1 charge. I use my phone all the time. I'm talking some serious usage and I get almost 3 days.

Zerolemon also makes a nice rugged case that comes with a holster which doubles as a prop for watching videos and movies. The case runs $19 but it's well worth it. I can honestly say that the Rugged Case has saved my phone at least 2 times.

Upvote 0
The Zerolemon 7000mAh extended battery for the S3 is awesome and perfect for someone needing more juice. As mentioned above, it does add extra weight to the phone but you get used to it. With the right kernel and settings you can get 4 or 5 days out of 1 charge. I use my phone all the time. I'm talking some serious usage and I get almost 3 days.

Zerolemon also makes a nice rugged case that comes with a holster which doubles as a prop for watching videos and movies. The case runs $19 but it's well worth it. I can honestly say that the Rugged Case has saved my phone at least 2 times.
Hey is your case waterproof? That's the only thing stopping me from getting a bigger battery, it won't fit in my seidio obex waterproof case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones