• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommend Call Blocker App that works on Contacts

acejavelin

Android Expert
Jun 4, 2012
Bismarck, ND
I am looking for a Call Blocker App to replace the feature I lost going from an HTC Incredible 2 to a Samsung Stratosphere...

One of the features I used often in my HTC was Call Block, I could just open a contact and select "Block Calls" and then all calls from that contact would be immediately forwarded to VM (rejected). I used this a lot for short periods with several contacts, just reject those specific contacts for a few hours. I can't find any option like this in my Samsung, and the Apps I have tried are very cumbersome to do this often.

Anybody got a recommendation for a app to give me this functionality (or close to it) in my Samsung. I just need to reject calls, if it blocks SMS or not is irrelevant but I need to be easy to just toggle a contact. Extra blocking, like telemarketers, blocked numbers, etc. would be nice but not really important.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones