1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend games?General

Last Updated:

1. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Can anybody recommend some games that run a decent speed on the ascend? Or give me a link to a list of games that run well on the ascend?

Advertisement
    lriv likes this.
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Anything that's not too graphic-intense,as this phone isn't known for its gaming abilities.
    Nothing wrong w/the phone,just that it's an entry-level phone.

I believe BEJEWELED 2 played OK on this (memory is a bit fuzzy on this one).
    Lots of people here play WORDS w/FRIENDS & there is a way to play ANGRY BIRDS on this phone,w/mixed results.

Use the SEARCH feature at the upper-right corner of this page & you'll find a couple of threads dedicated to installing & successfully playing ANGRY BIRDS.
    The given steps may work w/other games as well.
    lriv likes this.
  3. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

bejeweled 1 and 2 work great on my ascend....jewels deluxe, Jungle Jewels Deluxe, yahtzee, dominoes, uno, 250 Solitaire Collection, jamdat's tetris, Dangerous Luxury Liner, Midnight Bowling 2, Midnight Pool 2, Monopoly, PAC-MAN, Random Mahjong, Scrabble, Slot Machine, Solitaire Deluxe Free, and Spades are all the games I have installed on my ascend...
    KOLIO likes this.
  4. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

Since moving on from my Ascend, I've found that a lot of the games I played on it were actually going in slow motion. I didn't even know they were running slow until playing them on my Droid Incredible, and found that a lot of games were probably running at half speed!

Bottom line is, anything that's not graphically intensive should run OK on the Ascend, but anything that truly needs a GPU is going to run slow, run with low framerates, or lag.

A few games that I enjoyed on the Ascend:

Pandas VS Ninjas (good Angry Birds alternative that doesn't lag as badly, Angry Frogs is another)
    Trap!
    Super Tumble
    Jewels Star
    Mini Shot Basketball 2
    Office Jerk
    Tap And Furious (better than Ant Smasher if you ask me)
    Toss It
    lriv likes this.
  5. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Hm alright thanks for the info
    lriv likes this.
  6. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Unblock Me
    Abduction
    Zenonia 2
    Scooter Hero
    Gurk
    Drag Racing
    Bonsai Blast
    Squibble
    Backgammon Free.

Bonsai Blast and Squibble are probably the best two. Having CM7 and being overclocked helps with games a little bit.
    lriv likes this.
  7. sirjon

sirjon New Member

This app is honestly wonderful, it's a great way to play backgammon and chat with many others from their website gamecolony.com
  8. Charla2012

Charla2012 Member

Yes! Get dominoes gc and backgammon gc from your google store.

I prefer dominoes, just because I like the game more, but the same company has backgammon too. Both are good, albeit graphics are simple
  9. taffy222

taffy222 Member

bad piggies
  10. angrybirds365

angrybirds365 Active Member

Rovio's games aren't very demanding!!