1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Recommend Some In-Ear headphones Please

1. Medium

Medium New Member

Hello I need some help with headphones. I recently lost my Beats by Dre In-Ears (the iBeats). I was kind of disappointed that the volume control didn't work but was impressed by the quality because i used to have cheap $15 Skull Candy headphones before those. I have a MyTouch 4g by the way.

I'm looking for some new headphones. Can you guys please recommend some for me? This is what I'm looking for:

• Stylish: something that looks good or decently good. Maybe some color.
    • Flat wire: I think it looks cooler and plus it doesn't tangle.
    • Volume Control Cable (volume up/down, and play/pause, skip/previous song): I'm aware that android doesn't support three button headsets so if the headphones have this it's okay but I'd really rather have ones that work.
    • Good/Decent Quality: I liked the quality and how crisp the sound of my old beats were, so something like that would be good. Some bass wouldn't hurt either.

I like the Beats Tours, but i heard they are overpriced, and plus my friend has them so I don't want to copy him.

My budget is around $100, I'm not exactly rich, but I don't want crappy earphones again. But if you have a good suggestion, please comment anyways. Thanks for reading.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Jemini

Jemini Active Member

Based only on sound quality and price I recommend shure SE 215 great for audio and I use them as drum monitors when I practice my drums.
  3. comphateu

comphateu Member

Klipsch s4 or s4i(has remote) hands down best earbuds for 70-100$ (depends where u buy them) amazing highs mids and deep bass. Search up review there all 4.5to 5 stars because they sound like 200-300 dollar earbuds and Blow everything in the 100$ price range away.
  4. Medium

Medium New Member

I'm a big fan of flat wires though. I'm also interested in the style and looks of the earphones.

What do you guys think of these:
    Sol Republic Amps HD
    a-Jays Four
    Ultamite Ears 500
  5. rexxcastle

rexxcastle Well-Known Member

sheep, bahhhh