• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommendations for in-ear earbuds with media button and asymmetrical cord?

luusyphre

Lurker
Jun 28, 2010
After using the Sennheiser CX300 with it's asymmetrical cord (one longer than the other) that goes behind the neck (or J cord), I simply cannot go back to the symmetrical even length Y cord. Now that I have an Android phone, it'd be great if I could get a quality pair of asymmetrical cord earbuds with a media button.

I bought the Sennheiser MM50 iP which looked like clones of the CX300 with a media button, but just like the reviews said, they broke within months (cable shorts out at the jack). I'm sending them back for warranty repair, but it'll only be a matter of time before they break again (which is strange because my CX300s are practically bulletproof).

Anyone have recommendations for in-ear earbuds with a media button and asymmetrical cord?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones