• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recommendations for to-do list/notes apps?

badutahboy

Jan 8, 2010
Ok, I know there are a million threads about this subject, and I've searched and found some valuable info... I'm just hoping for a little extra shove in the right direction:

I need a notes app which I can use on the fly, to keep track of some customer information and to take notes regarding conversations with customers, their banks, etc (I'm a realtor specializing in short sales)...

Ideally, I'd like something that I can customize templates for, so that I can start a new list item which will have fields for client name, bank info, phone numbers, account #, security phrases, etc. Then, it'd have a generic notes field below...

I'd love it to be sortable via hash tags.

Needs to be syncable between phone and computer, but also needs localized storage, at least on the phone, so I can access information while in a call.

Needs reminders with a schedule.. daily, every other day, weekly, etc.

3banana would be acceptable, but the android integration is less than appealing to me, and no reminders... I haven't looked at anything else but astrid, and I don't love astrid (great to do list, not so great for what I need..just my opinion)

Any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones