1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Recommendations on printing apps...Support

1. excav8ter

excav8ter Well-Known Member

Has anyone found a good print app that works with LTevo? I used cloud print on my MoPho, but it quit working when I got the LTevo. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. ginglish

ginglish Well-Known Member

I just got a new Epson Printer with wireless support and have been successful in use the Epson Print App to print over my WIFI network. So far just did a test print of an image, but it worked ok.
  3. CBRRider

CBRRider Well-Known Member

I use PrinterShare and it works great. In fact, my one computer with Vista 64-bit can't print to my two WiFI printers but my phone can. Can't find the proper drivers online for my computer but my phone has no issues.
  4. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

I use printershare. Note that our phones have Jetcet built in. It works fairly well but has a few glitches. The integration with the OS is pretty ok.
  5. excav8ter

excav8ter Well-Known Member

What is Jetcet?
  6. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

Printing utility, just like printershare. Try checking the menus in various apps for a Print option. Works in gallery, calendar, pdf viewer, stock browser, for example.
    excav8ter likes this.
  7. Kevin C

Kevin C Well-Known Member

Anyone using one that works well with Kodak printers?
  8. CBRRider

CBRRider Well-Known Member

9. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

I actually just finally conquered this issue today - I hardly ever feel the need to print from my phone but I didn't know how I could if I wanted to.

I installed the Chrome browser on my laptop and then used the Cloud Print app. It was pretty quick and easy to set up and worked right away the first time to set up printing to my Brother laser printer (which was recognized by my phone as being on my network but my phone turned its' nose up at it)

Update: also took 2 mins today to set up to print from my tablet - super easy. :)
  10. shiner-bock-beer

shiner-bock-beer Well-Known Member

+1 PrinterShare
  11. smitty543

smitty543 Well-Known Member

Check out: "ACT Printer - Virtual Printer" and "Printer share Mobile Print"
  12. I use HP ePrint and love it!