Recommended Accessories For The LucidTips

1. blumeany

blumeany Well-Known Member

Put in my order the other day with Amazon with the .01 deal. For anyone who already has the phone, what kind of accessories have you purchased? Anything you'd recommend? I'm looking for some sort of cover/case. I've got one of the el cheapo rubber ones on my Incredible, but was wondering if the 2-piece snap ons were better.

Advertisement
  2. Hercules

Hercules Well-Known Member

I just ordered a screen protector through Ebay. With cases you either can get a silicon skin or a hard plastic snap on. I have had both on previous phones and was happy with both. Both with make the phone substantially larger. If you want a ton of protection go with Otterbox, the only downside your phone will be about 2 inches thick. I think Ebay is your best bet for price. $30 for a case at verizon is a ripoff. You can typically find cases on ebay that come with a screen protector for less that $5 shipped and they do the job just fine.
  3. magtohio

magtohio New Member

get a case with kickstand option. I used to have a HTC Thunderbolt and I loved that feature. Other than that, Hercules pretty much covered everything... oh one more thing, get a USB car charger ..