• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Record It Problem

I am using the excellent Record It utility to allow me to send record instructions to my Sky+ box.
All was well until the last update, where version 3.6.0 was corrupted in the Android Market. I have spoken to the developer by email and the problem has been fixed now. However, whenever I try to download now, the download fails, and Market FC's when I cancel the download.
I have managed to find an old version I had backed up, but I am now stuck at v2.7.3.
Can someone post the apk for version 2.8.0 please? I have asked the developer, but he did not reply. This is a paid app, and is linked to the phone ID, so I am not trying to install without paying.

Many thanks.

I did a hard reset of my phone and had problems trying to download the app again.

I emailed the developer to tell him and within a few hours he emailed back to say he had resummited the app to the market for which I then downloaded no problem.

I have emailed this developer in the past a few times and always found him helpful so I would expect you to receive a reply soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones