Record video while playing music?General

Last Updated:

1. mjc12283

mjc12283 New Member

Is there a way to continue playing music while recording a video? An app perhaps? I have been searching all over the internet and cannot find a good answer! Thanks! :)

Advertisement
  2. Griff_LI

Griff_LI Well-Known Member

Suspect this will be because of bandwidth restrictions to/from the SD card. It would be quite difficult to fetch music data in real-time while writing video data (also in real-time). It's probably possible to do both but I'm not sure anyone would have put the effort in to achieve it.
  3. mjc12283

mjc12283 New Member

Thanks for the reply, but I figured out how to do it so I guess you were wrong. I just downloaded the Android Media Player to play the music and it continues playing as I record a video...yay!:D:D:D
  4. Griff_LI

Griff_LI Well-Known Member

Excellent news, glad you're sorted.
  5. SHINRAPPERDANCER

SHINRAPPERDANCER New Member

Hope it wont be problem if u give me link where i can download it? I am dancer and i want to shoot video dancing to some song but i cant dance without listening to song. ^^
  6. Svelte84

Svelte84 New Member

Yes there is without any app and on your phone! How I do it is play panDora or music and on the camcorder on your phone press play then pull down ur top screen and press play on the pandora or music app and it will continue playing while ur recording. Believe it or not my 9 yr old at the time 6 figured that out!
  7. Svelte84

Svelte84 New Member

Yes there is without any app and on your phone! How I do it is play panDora or music and on the camcorder on your phone press play then pull down ur top screen and press play on the pandora or music app and it will continue playing while ur recording. Believe it or not my 9 yr old at the time 6 figured that out!