• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Recording Audio??? Not there?

SteveVHT

Apr 27, 2010
Maybe I am blind or stupid....LOL
But why is there no "record audio" on the moment????
It shows a record audio screen in the manual, yet I can't seem to find it in the phone.
The only thing I can find is how to attach an audio file to a message. But that only comes up with ring tones....???...???
Anyone?

Attachments

• Record Audio.jpg
    Record Audio.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 40
There is an application on the phone I just found called Sound Recorder, but it is only in the settings menu.......I can't access it.
under "Manage Applications" it says...
Sound Recorder
version null
Total...............0.00B
Application.......0.00B
Data...............0.00B
etc....

No options on menu or anywhere I can find...

Upvote 0
How do people get the invites? I got a google voice account, but I requested one and waited a few weeks. I thought I would get invites that I could give out too, but I never did, at least I don't think I did. I use it for international calls on my cell phone, it works great with Andriod based phones.

Many of Google programs have come with invites, as did GV when it first started. At some point near the end of last year they stopped offering invites that users could hand out. I never got any.

Reactions: duratime
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones