• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recording phone calls with Kit Kat VZW works for me

stanw

Aug 5, 2010
One of the things I read people complaining about with the Verizon Kit Kat update was that phone call recording no longer worked? I have an app called ACR and it seems to record call just fine. Did I misunderstand the issue with recording?

One of the things I read people complaining about with the Verizon Kit Kat update was that phone call recording no longer worked? I have an app called ACR and it seems to record call just fine. Did I misunderstand the issue with recording?

There's a voice-recording app that comes stock on all Note 3s. If I recall correctly, the issue is that that particular app quit working after the update.

Upvote 0
Is it able to record skype calls also?

That would depend on skype implementing call recording in their application.

There's a voice-recording app that comes stock on all Note 3s. If I recall correctly, the issue is that that particular app quit working after the update.

Yeah, the weird thing is, is that the application is most definitely still on the device, it's just hidden and not being able to be accessed unless you root your device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones