Recovering Window Mobiler

Last Updated:

1. icu

icu New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello - well I've been languishing in my self-imposed WM prison for years now. For a while it served me well back before there was better choices and I've held on due to familiarity and because I am a cheap SOB.

For the longest time I've wanted to switch over to Android as I'm a fan of the open source as I use Linux on a daily basis and I feel it's the only way to go.

I'm ready to jump on board, but with so many devices coming out and Holiday sales I am going to have to pick the right time to strike.

At this time I'm holding out for the HTC Merge (I'm on VZW) - it's exactly what I've been waiting for months and months for - An HTC Android handset with a great slide-out keyboard on VZW. What I've wanted is basically a DInc. with a KB and here we go (with better performance and hopefully better battery life).

That's about it - while I bide my time I'm going to do my best to educate myself. I'm kind of obsessed about Android right now and I won't be truly happy till it's in my pants.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! Glad you signed up. :)

3. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

Greets!
    Welcome to AF :D

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

5. davidnmegan6907