• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[RECOVERY][D2MTR][OFFICIAL] TWRP 2.4.1.0 with on-screen keyboard! [02-10-2013]

What's new in 2.5.0.0:

Special Note: If you are running a custom theme, the changes in 2.5.0.0 will likely not be compatible with your theme.
Added scrollable partition lists for mount, backup, restore, wipe, and storage selection
Add new SliderValue GUI element for selecting brightness and screen timeout (thanks to Tassadar)
Re-work AOSP and TWRP code to improve license compatibility between GPL and Apache
Added official theme for 1080x1920 portrait devices (HTC DNA, HTC Butterfly, Oppo Find 5, Sony Xperia Z, etc)
Fixed a problem with directory permissions on split archive backups
Fixed a problem with md5 verification of backups
Added a search function to libtar (thanks to kokotas)
Improve handling of XML errors (fix permissions)
Fixed handling of subpartitions
Improvements to recovery.fstab flags
Fixed a problem with decryption not being able to locate the decryption key in some situations

Reactions: Pappy62
Upvote 0
Through the day I have unlocked bootloader (Rogers HTC One X) and installed TWRP 2.4.1.0.
I was thinking it would be similar to CWM which had custom ROMS available!
Here I am with out a custom ROM to flash and for some reason the Rogers ROM is not working (Did I dump it?)

1) Would the original ROM still be there? How can I get it back up?
2) How do I load a custom ROM (Evita) so TWRP (which is up now) can install? I have drivers installed but says 'can not find'.

New to this. Did CWM and root on Nexus One. Still learning.

Apologies if this is incorrect thread.

Any assistance appreciated very much.

Regards,

David

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones