[RECOVERY][MOD] BAmod Recovery v1.0 (AMOLED AND SLCD!)

Last Updated:

1. Berzerker

Berzerker New Member This Topic's Starter

I was a little tired of the look of recovery (that green is meh). So I decided to build a custom recovery with a little help from adrynalne from the CM AOSP with my added touches.

Please note: DO NOT CONSIDER THIS CLOCKWORKMOD. (Yes it's based off of clockworkmod). DO NOT ASK KOUSH for help with this. If you're having a problem, contact me on twitter (@berzerker7), on irc in ##incredibleroms on freenode, or PM me or reply here or something and I'll help you however I can.

This comes in three colors: Droid Red, CM Cyan, or Terminal Green.

The images were also replaced with the ones from the original Incredible recovery image so it matches the incredible look.

Also included is the super trackpad scroll fix from adrynalyne's custom recovery (hence the B and A in the name).

Droid Red:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CM Cyan:
    [​IMG]

Terminal Green:
    [​IMG]

THIS DOES, IN FACT, WORK FOR SLCD. The kernel support from adrynalyne has SLCD support!

Downloads:
    BAmod Droid Red
    BAmod CM Cyan
    BAmod Terminal Green
    revert.zip

Installation instructions:

Option 1: Using unrevoked

1. Open the unrevoked tool, choose File > Custom recovery, and choose the BAmod img file.
    2. Run the tool as you did before and it should install the recovery after it's finished.

Option 2: Manually

1. Download the color of your choice and revert.zip from the downloads above.
    2. Push the recovery image and the flash_image binary from revert.zip to /data/local
    3. run the following commands:
    Code (Text):
    1. adb shell
    2. # cd /data/local
    3. # chmod 755 flash_image
    4. # flash_image recovery BAmod_1.0-<color>.img
    That last command is very important, don't misspell anything and make sure you replace <color> with the color you downloaded (red, cyan, green).

Special, special thanks to adrynalyne for his kernel support for SLCD and super scrolling, to koush for his awesome recovery and putting up with my stupid questions, and to #cyanogenmod for source building help

Advertisement
    Skorpios1027, savoxis and lafester like this.
  2. lafester

lafester Well-Known Member

looks good!

3. civicsisedan

civicsisedan Well-Known Member

Download links dont work...