1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Recovery Mode Boot Problem

1. Fairportfan

Fairportfan New Member

Phone is an LGL45C. I rooted it - works fine, apps that require root work fine.

But i can't get the blinkin' thing to boot to Recovery Mode.

I've tried the Volume/Home/Power three-finger salute - it shows the LG logo, then the Tracfone splash and then goes straight into normal mode.

I have QuickBoot installed - when i attempt to boot Recovery Mode using QB, i get a very quick flash of the Android/white box screen - so quick that if i didn't know what it was, i wouldn't be able to tell - and then i get a slightly longer flash of an Android exception/alert/whatever screen - Android logo and alert symbol ... and then a standard boot.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
    :
  2. meet5000

meet5000 Well-Known Member

Hi!

Have you custom recovery installed? If not, you can't boot into recovery mode.
  3. Nick G

Nick G Well-Known Member

Do you have clockwork recovery installed? If not, boot your phone normally, install it, and make a backup of your system. Once installed, you'll be able to boot into recovery mode.
  4. Fairportfan

Fairportfan New Member

I could at one point, without installing custom recovery.
  5. Fairportfan

Fairportfan New Member

When i try to install it, i get a list of devices supported - none of which is my phone.
  6. akashash5

akashash5 Well-Known Member

Don't think your phone has a custom recovery . Also the default recovery is just for factory resetting so why do you wanna open it.
  7. meet5000

meet5000 Well-Known Member

@ akashash5: There's no Default/Stock recovery exist on Opimus Net
  8. akashash5

the default recovery is just a hard resetting tool entered through long press home+power+volume up.
    (can say only for p690 not sure about l45c)
  9. akashash5

Afaik there's no recovery for l45c.
  10. hangover68

hangover68 Member

Sound like your trying to install the recovery thru rom manager, i think you need the paid version to be able to select the right device.
  11. Fairportfan

Fairportfan New Member

There was, before i rooted it. I accessed it at least once.
  12. abrahamyoumans

abrahamyoumans New Member

how to reset my phone out of recovery mode
  13. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

hi the lgl55c is the same as a lgl45c recovery ill be makeing a thread soon:D
  14. nikolateslax

nikolateslax New Member

What I want to know is how in the blazes you rooted it, because i've tried and failed using about 30 methods.