• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recovery mode issue

deuce546

Lurker
Dec 16, 2012
hi iam new in making some changes on my phone. i tried to root my phone.. i succesfully unlocked the bootloader. but when i try to run the recovery mode, it stop on an icon which is a red triangle with an exclamation point in the center.. what does it mean.. and by the way it is stocked on that screen..

Welcome deuce. To really answer your question, we'd need to know what phone you have, as different phones have different procedures that need to be followed to root and load custom ROMs. If you look through the list of forums, you should be able to find a forum specifically for your phone and, inside that forum, a sub-forum about rooting the phone where you should be able to find the help you need. If you need help finding the proper forum, just let us know (or if there are other forum issues we can help you with).

Upvote 0
Warm greetings to you Deuce! :)
As mogelijk said, we need to know which device you have as different devices utilize different procedures with recoveries etc.
So if you can provide us with as much info as possible such as phone make/model, what root method you used and perhaps a link to it. What your bootloader screen says etc.

Sound to me like there is not a custom recovery installed and you just need to get that installed, then a custom rom.

So, we will be willing to help you with more info:) Really, we do want to help:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones