Recovery Mode ?Support

1. fryguy2

fryguy2 Well-Known Member

Can the LG Venice be booted into recovery mode? Holding the Vol Up + "3 Slash Button" + Power On

That doesn't work for some reason.

Advertisement
    :
  2. D34DBre4kr

D34DBre4kr Well-Known Member

hold power and volume down
  3. Turn the phone off, after doing so hold the power button (top right) the volume down key and the home key at the same time, this will set it in recovery mode
    LilBit likes this.
  4. sortoh85

sortoh85 Well-Known Member

has anyone tried getting cwm working? I am trying to, but I am not a dev just a newbie with extra time
  5. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

6. lunnez13

lunnez13 New Member

Hello I have the same problem as the previouse people here...I have an lg Venice rooted and was using J.C. Rummy tool box pro app to do a backup in the Rom installer portion of the app. I thought I was just backing up something that was already there so no harm...well it asked me to start recovery and I said ok and now it's stuck in android system recovery <3e> and I can't select any of the options. Every time I select an option to reboot or whatever, all the writing goes away and the dead android guy lights up and nothing happens. And if I push the home button again all the choices for reboot and update from adb factory reset and all that just appear again?? Pls help!
    I was reading some other problems similar to this with different phones and they say to try booting into download mode but is that right? And if so what then?? Thnx for any help ASAP