Recovery not flashing

Last Updated:

1. gashtou4

gashtou4 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I have been been rooted for about a month now and i decided to unroot and see how stock froyo was. I have gotten impatient and am no longer gonna wait and rerooted my phone. I have Rom Manager installed on my phone right now and it says i have Clockworkmod 2.5.0.1 on there right now but when i reboot the phone to restore an old backup i had, it continue to get the stock android recovery. I have flashed sprecovery and clockwork multiple times and have searched all over the internet and can not find a single thing. What do I need to do to get Clockwork recovery on my droid?

EDIT: I have tried flashing old versions of Clockwork as well and those don't work either. I do have root access cause all of my root dependent apps are working fine.

EDIT #2: Got it fixed. just used an SBF to put sprecovery on and am now in the process of flashing Clockwork.

EDIT #3: Rom Manager claims to have flashed Clockwork but after a reboot into recovery, it is still sprecovery. uninstalled Rom Manager and then reinstalled it then it worked fine. got everything working.

Admin please delete

Advertisement