Recovery Problems

Last Updated:

1. norm12

norm12 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I had been running CM6 RC1 with the RA-1.6.2 recovery image for a while. I saw on cyanogen's site that CM6 was ready for download through Rom Manager, so I grabbed my phone and started it up. In my haste, I loaded the clockwork recovery image---which is not recognizing my previous nandroids. It shows that they are there, but doesn't flash them. So what am I to do? I have the RA-1.6.2 file on my laptop and on my sdcard. What would be the easiest way to switch from Clockwork to the other recovery image?

If this has been posted, I apologize, but I did a search and didn't turn it up. Thanks for the help!

Advertisement
  2. t_wilson

t_wilson Well-Known Member

Go to your apps drawer and fire up ROM manager. I believe that it has an option to flash an alternate recovery image.

norm12 likes this.
  3. jwpilly

jwpilly Well-Known Member

+1. It should be near the bottom of the list of options on Rom Manager. Second from the bottom I believe. The recovery that you can flash back to should be RA 1.6.2.

norm12 likes this.
  4. norm12

norm12 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Worked like a charm, thanks so much!

5. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

Or, instead of reflashing your old recovery, just delete the old ones and make a new one with clockwork recovery.