Recovery RA v1.2.3 vs RA v1.5.2

Last Updated:

1. SportsPT

SportsPT Active Member This Topic's Starter

Because of the way I rooted my phone through pre-kitchen I have 2 recovery images on my SD card, v1.2.3.img and v1.5.2.img. I am running RA 1.5.2 so I assume I can just delete v1.2.3.img but want to make sure. Secondly after installing Fresh's flash patch I can delete the zip correct? Thanks for all the great info guys and gals!

Advertisement
  2. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

once the images and roms are flashed they can be removed from the SD card..

3. SportsPT

SportsPT Active Member This Topic's Starter

Great! That's what I assumed but wanted to make sure, thanks. Another quick question then: there is no issue with changing Nandroid backup files in order to keep track of them. I have just been using the date they were created, but it would be easier to name them with the ROM I was using at the time.

4. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

There shouldn't be an issue with renaming them. Just don't put any spaces in the name. Spaces seem to mess with the functionality of being able to load the backup

5. rank

rank Active Member

i was wondering this as well, i've been using RA v1.2.3 but saw there was RA v1.5.2. i can delete the old one and leave the newer version on my SD for future use and i won't have a problem with older backups/whatever previously done with the older RA?