Recruiting for android focus group

Last Updated:

1. madoka_76

madoka_76 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys,

Hi my name is Mandy and I am a student at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada. I am taking a marketing research class and our topic is on smartphones. We need to do a focus group for this project and the report is due VERY soon.

We had much difficulty finding people with android phones here in vancouver so it would be much appreciated if you guys can help!

The focus group will likely take place on msn either on Friday or Saturday around 5pm. If you are not available for a focus group, I can always interview you individually through skype/msn/phone/email.

You can contact me at my email: mmi@sfu.ca or reply to this thread! Please help!!

Thanks a lot!

Mandy

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT!!~

Advertisement
  2. sifi

sifi Well-Known Member

Hey Mandy.

I'll happily help out if you like. I'm in the uk and would not be available at your times for contact but would happily communicate via email with you.

My only proviso is that this is not some iClone fishing exercise like something similar I took part in last month.

Send me a pm or email to sort.

Cheers

3. Archphoto

Archphoto Well-Known Member

Hi Mandy,

Am also happy to help you out. I'm based in Thailand, so email would be the best way to communicate also.

Send me a PM or email.

Best regards,
    Nanette

4. SB13X

SB13X Well-Known Member

Got another assistant here if you need one :D What can I say us Lancashire lads are helpful friendly types. As such Sifi's conditions and time situation also applies to myself.

5. Isthmus

Isthmus Well-Known Member

I'd love to help, but the last time somone asked for help for a similar project here, it was a questionaire designed to get input on how to make the iphone better (but that is not how it was presented to the community). Could you be a little more specific on the nature of your project?

6. sifi

sifi Well-Known Member

Nowt friendlier than lancashire folk:)

7. sifi

sifi Well-Known Member

I took part in that one too. It was a very poorly disguised fishing exercise.

If this one is the same I will simply refuse it, but judging by the pm I received from the op earlier today I do not think this is the case here.