Recurring sound alert for unread notification?Support

Last Updated: 2012-05-12 02:45:53
  1. 02955i

02955i New Member

Hi all,

My previous phone would vibrate or produce an audible alert at a predetermined interval (every 5 minutes, 10 minutes etc.) when I had an unread text, new voicemail or missed call notification.

My LG enlighten will produce an alert when the initial call/text/voicemail first occurs, but if I happen to miss the text or call the phone will remain silent and I have to visually check the phone to discover the unread notification.

Is there a way for the phone to vibrate or sound a recurring alert until the unread notification is read? I find it highly annoying to have to constantly check the phone and would prefer it vibrate/beep every 5 minutes or x time in the event that I miss a call/text.

I've looked all over the manual and can't find anything like this, can anyone help?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. stormishelley

stormishelley Active Member

sure is! go to messages, press your menu button, tap on settings, scroll allllll the way to the bottom and tap on 'alert reminder' and you can choose between once, every 2 mins, every 15 mins, or off. hope that helps!
    02955i likes this.
  3. 02955i

02955i New Member

YES! Thank you so much stormishelley :)
  4. stormishelley

stormishelley Active Member

no problem. glad i could help.
  5. LensiJ

LensiJ New Member

I did this but it still doesn't do a alert every 2 minutes like I asked it too!