Red and black battery doors now available!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. dneilan1

dneilan1 Member This Topic's Starter

You can now order them from the direct retail stores and probably over the phone. Looks like the red back the prototype was pictured with. They are pricey at $24.99, but the red is very cool looking. Sorry for the poor photo, my incredible is my better camera ;)

incredible_red_back2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

skus are:

VZW6300DORR
    VZW6300DORW

whoops: fixed subject, should read red and white doors available

Advertisement
    kevinbakon likes this.
  2. ezydroid

ezydroid Active Member

Wow interesting...

3. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

That one is very different compared to the prototype. In fact, the only similarity is that it is red.

4. dneilan1

Should have clarified, the color is the same. Obviously it is not identical- different logo and speaker screen design.

5. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

Where did you see these listed at? I'm sure plenty of people would like to get the red or white one listed.

6. dneilan1

They're only listed in Verizon's system, AFAIK. You would need to either go into the store or call customer care and order using the item #'s I provided in the first post. I can't find them on the website or anywhere else.

7. jetsaredim

jetsaredim Member

I called my local store and also called the 611 number and had someone look this up for me and neither could find it in the system as an accessory.

8. dneilan1

I don't know what to tell you on that. I ordered mine from their warehouse in a retail store. They are not going to be in stock at the store directly but they can be ordered and shipped to you. If you give them the sku and have them check stock in the warehouse, they should see them there. Just got mine last week and there were over 2000 more in the warehouse.

9. kevinbakon

kevinbakon Well-Known Member

Thanks post the post!
    I already have a red one, but wanted the white one when I saw it posted on another thread.
    I called in (*611), told him I have a friend that just ordered part #VZW6300DORW from *611 and it was found in a warehouse. The rep still couldn't find it so I referenced VZW6300DORR in case that helped direct him to the inventory. Sure enough . . . he found it, confirmed the $24.99, minus my corporate discount . . . I'll have it Thursday for $18.74!!!!
    Thanks again!

10. jsiedt

jsiedt Member

i just ordered both from the verizon store and i got the discount and on them both and came to a little under 40 bucks. I will post some pics

11. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

how are you guys getting discounts, can you help me out..? I'd REALLy like a white care...

12. jinth0688

jinth0688 New Member

ya..i work at target and i guess we get 25% off accessories but i have no idea how to utilize the discount