• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Red and Black case

Question for others with the black-red gradient case:

My case on the side is not flush where it snaps together. On the top and bottom the pieces match up but on the sides the face plate sticks out past the back piece. Is everyone else's like this or do I have a defective case? The reason I ask is that I think it is noticeable when holding the phone and would rather get another if others don't have the same issue.

Upvote 0
Question for others with the black-red gradient case:

My case on the side is not flush where it snaps together. On the top and bottom the pieces match up but on the sides the face plate sticks out past the back piece. Is everyone else's like this or do I have a defective case? The reason I ask is that I think it is noticeable when holding the phone and would rather get another if others don't have the same issue.

That's how mine was too from the one that I bought at a local Verizon store. I just took it back for a refund yesterday because it wasn't a great case to begin with. Poorly made and the color scheme wasn't as good as I thought from the photos.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones