red back for the rezound?Tips

Last Updated:

1. danibug23

danibug23 Well-Known Member

so just like the incredibles i have seen pictures of the rezound with a red back. has anybody found them?

2. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Which are you referring to the battery case or the actual back with the case removed?

3. danibug23

4. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

5. danibug23

is that a battery cover though??? like to replace the black one that it has on it now?
  6. Blackthanos

Blackthanos Well-Known Member

No it's actually the same cover you were looking at. I know there seem to be subtle diferences but it's all in the photography. Think about when you see an ad or poster of a big mac or a whopper and then how it actually looks when you go in an buy one. I actually have the case that's in TxGoat's link but in reality it looks just like the picture you posted.
  7. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

lol@ a big mac and whopper, someone's hungry this morning are they?

As far as the cover, the one thing to consider if you're going to buy a 3rd party replacement, check the back to make sure it has at least the same amount of copper on the back. Last thing you'd want to do is trade functionality for aesthetics. The copper helps with cell reception as well as GPS.
  8. edansgrampa

edansgrampa New Member

Use your new phone to call Lowes and inquire if they have the Tile Red in the Krylon spray paint.

Buy a can, take it home, remove the cover to the phone and go to town! :)