1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Red camera button?

1. csreborn

csreborn Well-Known Member

What is the deal with the power and volume buttons all being chrome but they decide to make the camera one red? I really hope Verizon didn't think this was a cool thing to do for their brand color.

They should all be uniform IMO.

Advertisement
  2. Curt941

Curt941 Well-Known Member

Probably to differentiate between the power button and camera button?
  3. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

I don't think so, nobody is going to press a button located where the camera button is mistaking it for the power button. The same is true of the power button being mistaken for the camera button, it's just never going to happen. Besides these buttons are on completely different sides of the phone! It seems like a Verizon styling cue to me.
  4. JoshWisoff

JoshWisoff Well-Known Member

i think that after the incredible, the other droids will all have some kind of black and red color scheme. the black and gold didn't work as well, but this theme is more striking.
  5. AJ_EVO

AJ_EVO Well-Known Member

Agreed, they should have left it black. Maybe i'll like it more in person.