1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Red frame on the screen

1. nepale666

nepale666 New Member

Hi there ,

Just got my new HTC Desire C a few days ago and I've been enjoying it quite a lot. Now the problem I found today is that everytime I press to see my messages there is red frame showing for a second and then it's gone. I did install some new applications but I also have antivirus (AVG and AVAST! ) but they didn't find anything unusual. My phone is not rooted .

Does anybody else had problems like this ?

Advertisement
  2. teslan223

teslan223 New Member

exactly the same problem. it started today after trying 7digital music shop. i also noticed slightly decreased UI performance. turning off the strict mode didn't help
  3. lavvil

lavvil New Member

I also have the same problem and I use this phone only for week!

Does anybody know how to get over this problem?
  4. RogerWD

RogerWD Member

Hi
    flashing red border normally means the Strict Mode has been enabled to indicate when an app does long operations.
    Disable this option in Developer mode (Settings)
    It may also we wise to restart phone or power down and remove battery for a few seconds then replace and restart.......
  5. babar82

babar82 New Member

I have purchased HTC desire C yesterday and facing the same problem. What could be the problem? Please suggest a solution.