Referral codes part deux (New codes go here!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjgonzales81

mjgonzales81 New Member

2. DougieFresh4U

DougieFresh4U Well-Known Member

posted my code MAY 12th and was surprised to see this today on my BOOST account:
    Account Balance: $76.90
    I had only had $1.90 on my account
    They did that quick, all 3 credits!!!!
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH TO WHO EVER USED MY CODE :dancing2:
  3. thedude123

thedude123 New Member

I'm getting a new phone down for the cause.
  4. haris163

haris163 Well-Known Member

Here is my code: 125999433374

Please let me know if you use the code.

EDIT: It appears to be used up. Thanks!
  5. Breeonnas

Breeonnas Member

Recevied a 50.00 credit today thanks to who used my code
    I think there maybe b one more time available. Unless the money just hasn't posted yet but either way thank u!!! :)
  6. Breeonnas

Breeonnas Member

Here's. A new code its my friends 255871071092 she says thanks for uaing it! :)
  7. Pwnhoax

Pwnhoax New Member

New code received May 25th. 124522780945

"Promotion offer ends 09/30/2012"

Thanks in advance for using my code.
  8. Breeonnas

Breeonnas Member

I noticed u had a commet next to my friends code so was hers not usable? And then i had a question i recieved 50.00 but not the remaing 25 & i c people whos code was posted after mine already recived all there money... So im wonderimg is my code still have 1 time left or maybe i jus need to give it time? Thank u
  9. haris163

haris163 Well-Known Member

I received the following message from Boost:
    I checked my balance and I had a $75 credit!!! Thanks to everybody that used or shared my code!!!
  10. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

Your friend's code I tested today. The error message that was spit out from the Boost site is cut/pasted on here. So no. Your friend's code is not usable. The code was old, it expired. If she got some referrals before the end date that's cool but its too late to use it now.

As for receiving $50 only. I do not know. Your code was used up according to the site, perhaps you need to give it time. Last promo period I only got $50 even though I referred 3 people. Turns out that one of the people who I referred started up the account but never paid to start service. They went far enough to use my code but not far enough for me to get credit for it. Maybe that happened to you too?

I'm just guessing. My credit so far this promo period is $50. I haven't received my last $25. Plus my credit of $50 was 30 days ago today. So I'm in the same boat. We wait and see.

You're welcome haris163. I'm glad so many folks are getting something out of being a loyal Boost customer. Plus this also goes to show that you can get your full $75 credit in one day...
    Breeonnas likes this.
  11. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Got mine finally!
  12. kskillz

kskillz Well-Known Member

Here goes please post if you use my code, thanks guys!!

13. Breeonnas

Breeonnas Member

boost gave me another code this one is mine thanks for usimg :)

14. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Got one user of my code tyvm!
  15. DougieFresh4U

DougieFresh4U Well-Known Member

got a new 'good' code:
  16. Pwnhoax

Pwnhoax New Member

Thank you my code has been used up, full $75 credit already.
  17. osrey

osrey New Member

New referral code: 129835513304
  18. kolosus

I wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have posted their codes here. A special thank you goes out to the folks who are using our codes. Not everyone lets us know that they used our codes but our thanks goes out to them anyways. I would personally like to thank Septembersrain. I have a feeling she is responsible for using most of the codes that have been posted in the thread. If anyone needs Boost help or needs to buy a device please try to use her services. She has a legit store and has helped us out quite a bit!

Please say thanks and "like" the post so it can rise to the top and others who come up against this thread know that it is legit and not some scam we're running. You'd be surprised how many PMs I got from people making sure if they posted their referral codes, the $25 credit didn't go to MY account instead of theirs!

Some of those folks haven't posted their codes. Not sure if they didn't get their code or if my assurance that the credit goes to their personal account and not mine was satisfactory... I wish the credit went to my account! With all the codes used up I wouldn't have to pay my bill for a year! LOL
    septembersrain and DougieFresh4U like this.
  19. Bren S.

Bren S. Well-Known Member

My code:

Please let me know if you use it :)
  20. dizzigizzi812

dizzigizzi812 New Member

my referral codes are 122601307694 and 127300402996 just got them
  21. birdhouse1575

birdhouse1575 Member

Hiya, just got a code today.

Many thanks to whoever uses it, and thank you to OP for this thread!
  22. kolosus

Did you signup at this website just so you could post your code? LOL
  23. birdhouse1575

birdhouse1575 Member

Yup! Though I will be posting around more, waiting on my Samsung Prevail to be delivered.
  24. Strider57

Strider57 New Member

129040888656 and thanks! - Dan
  25. astmd1655

astmd1655 Well-Known Member

New code as of 06/12/2012 121072430945
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.