• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Referral codes part deux (New codes go here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed u had a commet next to my friends code so was hers not usable? And then i had a question i recieved 50.00 but not the remaing 25 & i c people whos code was posted after mine already recived all there money... So im wonderimg is my code still have 1 time left or maybe i jus need to give it time? Thank u
Your friend's code I tested today. The error message that was spit out from the Boost site is cut/pasted on here. So no. Your friend's code is not usable. The code was old, it expired. If she got some referrals before the end date that's cool but its too late to use it now.

As for receiving $50 only. I do not know. Your code was used up according to the site, perhaps you need to give it time. Last promo period I only got $50 even though I referred 3 people. Turns out that one of the people who I referred started up the account but never paid to start service. They went far enough to use my code but not far enough for me to get credit for it. Maybe that happened to you too?

I'm just guessing. My credit so far this promo period is $50. I haven't received my last $25. Plus my credit of $50 was 30 days ago today. So I'm in the same boat. We wait and see.

I checked my balance and I had a $75 credit!!! Thanks to everybody that used or shared my code!!!
You're welcome haris163. I'm glad so many folks are getting something out of being a loyal Boost customer. Plus this also goes to show that you can get your full $75 credit in one day...

Reactions: Breeonnas
Upvote 0
I wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have posted their codes here. A special thank you goes out to the folks who are using our codes. Not everyone lets us know that they used our codes but our thanks goes out to them anyways. I would personally like to thank Septembersrain. I have a feeling she is responsible for using most of the codes that have been posted in the thread. If anyone needs Boost help or needs to buy a device please try to use her services. She has a legit store and has helped us out quite a bit!

Please say thanks and "like" the post so it can rise to the top and others who come up against this thread know that it is legit and not some scam we're running. You'd be surprised how many PMs I got from people making sure if they posted their referral codes, the $25 credit didn't go to MY account instead of theirs!

Some of those folks haven't posted their codes. Not sure if they didn't get their code or if my assurance that the credit goes to their personal account and not mine was satisfactory... I wish the credit went to my account! With all the codes used up I wouldn't have to pay my bill for a year! LOL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones