1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Referral codes part deux (New codes go here!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. mmills1111

mmills1111 New Member

looking for a new promo code, trying to activate a boost phone today and none of the ones here worked, if anyone has one please PM me or repost here

Advertisement
  2. AndyKip

AndyKip Member

I need to do an activation 2day so if anyone has a code please share :)
  3. alekia

alekia Active Member

Hey AndyKip, I sent you a private message. :)
    AndyKip likes this.
  4. AndyKip

AndyKip Member

alekia pm me again when you get a chance
  5. cportillo09

cportillo09 Member

6. cportillo09

cportillo09 Member

7. AndyKip

AndyKip Member

So I dont know if it was just the customer service agent or if it is a set rule but I attempted use promo code with a new activation but porting a number from sprint and they said hell to the no. Just letting yall know. :D
  8. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

You can port a number in from any carrier other than Sprint/Boost/Virgin etc. and use the promo code but bringing it in from Sprint is not considered a "new account".
    AndyKip likes this.
  9. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

From Sprint, It is a migration.
    AndyKip likes this.
  10. TechNerdNoobie

TechNerdNoobie New Member

Here's my code..

11. silverfox541

silverfox541 New Member

Looks like its already used up.

You put this in the 'promo code' section of checkout, right?
  12. kolosus

No.

When you sign up for an account online you're asked to put in the ESN of the device. Next you're asked to put in a zip code so the system can pick out an area code to assign to you. Next screen is the section when you can either go with that area code or change the zip to get a different one.

If you accept the area code the screen after that is where you put in your referral code and pick out your monthly plan. You have to put in a valid code (not used up) and pick out a Monthly Unlimited Referral Plan.

Lippy's code is used up. If he hasn't received the credit to his account then it is in the works. Takes roughly 30 days for them to credit the account. If you're still looking for a code then head over to the other referral thread and take the one newly posted.

Good luck.
  13. Klown80

Klown80 Member

new code for you guys (and girls :p )

2 uses left as of 6-14-12. I got one used before I even gave out the code somehow, I guess I am just lucky!
  14. nokey

nokey New Member

new code 125492312171
    as of today 7-18-2012 there is 2 left on this code
  15. septembersrain

Did you send it to me? If so, I'd probably used it.

Lately I've been getting a lot of Sprint migrations. I really wish we could use referrals here but we can't even use the portal to activate, We have to call our migration department. =[

Thanks for sharing your codes everyone. I appreciate being able to use them. ^.^
  16. septembersrain

All used up! ;-]
  17. laphoque

laphoque New Member

Hey on the night shift here looking to register a new phone. If you have a code I would appreciate it.
  18. kolosus

There's 3 codes in the first post in this thread. They are all valid and have referrals left on them. You're welcome to use anyone that you want. Just remember to actually use the phone, make payments on it. Just registering the phone will not get you credit or the person who's number you're using.
  19. laphoque

laphoque New Member

I skipped right to the end of the post and was trying those. xopher425 yours worked.

I'm switching from Metro as my primary phone so I definitely intend to keep this up.
  20. nokey

nokey New Member

Still 2 left with this code.......#125492312171
  21. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

I got this one today from boost, pm me and reply if you use it: 121524026347
  22. septembersrain

I had used it twice Saturday. Thanks.
    kolosus and MrBobo like this.
  23. anyone have a code? pm me if so thanks
  24. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

^ use this one. Inigo is a good man. Lots of positive contributions :) if anytime deserves it, he does.
    inigomontoyasr likes this.
  25. kolosus

Seems that the codes posted most recently are being used and the valid codes on the first post in the thread are being semi ignored. So I'm going to post the two valid ones that we have at the moment here as a new post.

oopsibrokeit: 126657641790
    inigomontoyasr: 126885422716
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.