refill airtime?General

1. junx

junx Well-Known Member

I'm running low on my account and need to "boost" up. Where is the go to spot now that prepaid-refill.com has nothing? I know wirelessrefill.com has face value, but are there any other places?

Advertisement
  2. UncleBud

UncleBud Well-Known Member

I was using wirelessrefill.com who dropped their discount for Boost, but was at least saving me on sales tax. The last month or 2 though they've started added a $2 processing fee, so becoming more and more useless. No biggie for me though, i'm probably switching to tmobile prepaid soon as I can afford a new phone. I'm totally over Boost's crappy signal quality in my area.
  3. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

They have Boost refills now. I usually stock them since they "run out" often. I have 100 worth of pins now... but they're set to be used soon and I'm going to get some more since I cant afford for them to be gone and me have to pay full price. Ugh.
    junx likes this.
  4. junx

junx Well-Known Member

lol. Outstanding.
    Did anyone ever figure out how our Russian comrade gets these for so cheap or are we still "turning a blind eye" as long as they work? ;)
  5. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Well-Known Member

Nobody knows.
  6. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

Gift horse in the mouth or something like that...

I'm convinced they have a key gen. Either that or they're laundring some serious cash. What's the going rate to transfer $50 to Russia anyway? Maybe it is the fastest and cheapest way to send money to Russia?
  7. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Well-Known Member

Lolz wtf?! XD
  8. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member