Last Updated:

1. incy1020

incy1020 Active Member

Is it possible to reflash? Here is why I ask... after installing th CL14 update, phone has become buggy. Answer button works intermittently, e-mail won't work.
    Can I reflash the CL14 update? If so, do I just follow the same steps as the first time?

2. AndroidStephen

AndroidStephen Well-Known Member

Yep... just follow the instructions as if it was your first time flashing it.. I've re-flashed the same thing a couple times when it seemed like there was a glitch somewhere and it can help. Good luck,

Stephen :)
    incy1020 likes this.
  3. have you tried resetting your device? sometimes it helps after you do certain things to the phone... it couldn't hurt.
    incy1020 likes this.
  4. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

Agreed! I would definitely hard reset before flashing again. Also, if after the flash you restored from a back up, try using it without. The backup could have brought over the problem too.
    incy1020 likes this.
  5. incy1020

incy1020 Active Member

Thank you all so much!
    Sorry to be an idiot, but how do I hard reset? This is not actually my phone, I am a winmo user. It is my boyfriend's phone, so I am not that familiar with it.
    Thanks again!
  6. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

Menu > Settings > SD Card & Phone storage > Factory data reset

Oh, and sorry about the Winmo thing!:p
    incy1020 likes this.
  7. incy1020

incy1020 Active Member

LOL! Winmo might kind of suck, but at least I understand it. With a little searching on xda I can get just about anything done. On Android however I am completely lost. I can't figure out even basic things. Of course in my defense, maybe if I owned an Android phone, and messed with it some I might finally understand it :eek: For now I am super happy with my Tilt 2 ;)
    Thanks again for all your help!