Reflective Screen protectorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. njoker

njoker Active Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

Seems like it would reduce visibility a lot...I would never get one of those.

3. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

They are absolutely terrible. I got two of them for my Omnia and it was the worst thing ever. Visibility goes down a LOT, even in normal conditions. And try using it in high light (not even out doors) and you can't even see the screen. Oh, and the fingerprints. ooooh the fingerprints >.<

4. Bredwell

Bredwell New Member

I purchased one of these for my Incredible. it's fine for indoor use and the holographic effect is kind of cool - but for outdoor use, it is HORRIBLE!

I take pictures with my awesome camera and can't even see what I've taken. I can read the screen if the background is good contrast, but seeing the graphical images is basically useless.

I would NOT recommend this mirrored type. I took it off and now I can see the graphical images as nature intended them. Annoying though - especially after the fact that I got the screen protector on PERFECT the first time. Figures . . .:mad:

5. Blackrad11

Blackrad11 Well-Known Member

i have one for my storm and i love it i can take pics of it if you would like an post them to see if you like it i like it giving a cool look it is true that its hard to see in high light only down fall of it

6. Nsane1

Nsane1 Well-Known Member

PLZ, PLZ, listen to these comments and DO NOT buy a mirror'd screen protector. I had one on my Env Touch and thought it was cool at first. That's before I tried using the phone.

I was worried about how everybody said that you couldn't see the Incredible's screen outdoors. When I got my Dinc I was amazed that you can actually use phones outside. With a chrome protector you will not be able to. Dinc's screen outdoors is a million times better than any screen with a mirror'd protector.

Oh, and the fingerprints are horrible.