Refurbs for Xmas!!General

Last Updated:

1. ChudleyOne

ChudleyOne Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Woot sold refurbished T301's yesterday for $69.99. Over 8k sold so I'd expect some people heading to the boards for updates soon.

Advertisement
    DarkFalcon likes this.
  2. DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon Active Member

Grabbed one for my SD. Hope its decent... :eek:

3. philopti

philopti New Member

8K refurbs - is this possible? Waiting for mine

4. ChudleyOne

Ok. Got mine & it wouldn't boot past the Cruz logo after charging & Reset attempts. Per the Cruz support site, corrupt OS which I confirmed by hitting reset, letting go & holding the Volume Up button to show me the Android with an exclamation mark.

Loaded the latest firmware to an SD card & loaded it with the same reset/volume up sequence & all is working fine now.

Now to get a bigger SD card & give my wife her digital picture frame card back.

5. Nsane1

Nsane1 Well-Known Member

Just picked up a new one for 85 bucks. My wife wanted an e-reader. Figured I couldn't pass it up for that price. Now to do some research and figure out how to root and install Android market.

6. SuperPad

SuperPad Member

This is the model with 2.0 on it correct? Does it not have marketplace installed? Just had my cousin grab the last one from Kroger's, I thought he said it was a 103, but prolly miss-spoke.

He said the box says "Cruz eReader" on the outside, I'll update with confirmation of model....and again when I get it charged. He said the box specs said 10hrs of video watching....that's huge compared to most pads I've seen. How long should I let it charge, and is the charger a smart charger or will it overcharge? Thanks in advance.

7. ChudleyOne

The Cruz electronics have model numbers starting with R & T for reader or tablet. 103 is a model number of another device in the Cruz line so that may be what he got.