1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Register your new S4 with SamsungTips

1. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/product

If you haven't done it yet you may want to check that link and register your phone with Samsung. I did today and got a coupon for 50% off anything under $50. You can get some items like another battery for $20 or a multimedia dock for $25 using the coupon.

Advertisement
    :
  2. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

USA only though :-(
    Atma likes this.
  3. crabman

crabman Well-Known Member

No option to register international phones for US buyers of such either. Thanks though.
    Atma likes this.
  4. km4304

km4304 New Member

Thanks Atma, just received my 50% coupon. Will be ordering me an extra battery with it.
    Atma likes this.
  5. Sylon

Sylon Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot to do that. Just did and received my coupon.

Question, is it free shipping on orders over $50 without the coupon? Or do you need the coupon to get that as well? I know it has the offer for orders under $50, but in the email it says "free shipping on orders over $50", I just wasn't sure if you needed the coupon code for that.
    Atma likes this.
  6. 2badmice

2badmice Well-Known Member

Atma likes this.
  7. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

8. trparky

trparky Well-Known Member

Cool, I registered it, got a coupon, and ordered another charger. You really can't have enough of those along with the cable.
    Atma likes this.
  9. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

I cant find my complete model number. I am on sprint and I found I have sph-l720 but on the website there are 2 dif options for this.
  10. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

It looks like the 2 options are just for the color of the phone?
  11. 2badmice

Unfortunately not :(
  12. SLRdude

SLRdude Well-Known Member

Just registered mine, no coupon. :(
    Atma likes this.
  13. dopejayoh

dopejayoh Well-Known Member

Just registered my phone, will be using this to buy something nice. Thanks Atma!
    Atma likes this.
  14. bobby2478

bobby2478 Well-Known Member

I just registered my phone too, live in the US, and got an email for the 50% off accessory. Good deal, thanks!
    Atma likes this.
  15. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Sorry dude. I wonder why? I thought maybe the deal expired but I see people are still getting it.
  16. bobby2478

bobby2478 Well-Known Member

There is a slight delay. I thought I would get it as part of the registration process. But after I registered I first got an email about my registration. Then maybe 5 mins later I got another "thank you" email that has the 50% off code. Good for 90 days.
  17. speedlever

speedlever Well-Known Member

Same here... registered but no coupon. No big deal.
    Atma likes this.
  18. tgrisko

tgrisko Member

Thanks!

Got my phone registered and within 5 minutes got the coupon for 50% off emailed to me that is valid for 90 days from the date of registration.
    Atma likes this.
  19. tphillips84

tphillips84 Member

20. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

[​IMG];):thumbup:
  21. 2badmice

Have seen this happen before and UK suffered then too. :(
  22. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I screwed around and didn't use my coupon yet. I wanted a battery and now they're on backorder.:rolleyes:
  23. veggie59

veggie59 Member

Hmm. ...I dont remember if I registered or not. I decided to do it. I entered part of the info but the drop down menu doesn't list the version i have that is on the box. I bought my Tmobile S4 at Walmart if that matters.
  24. TheyCallMeBT

TheyCallMeBT Well-Known Member

Can someone post the link to buy an OEM battery? I couldn't find it.
  25. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide