Registered my device and got a 50% off coupon for samsungGeneral

Last Updated:

1. xenonsupra

xenonsupra Well-Known Member

Just an FYI. I registered my device w samsung today (typed in the IMEI #, etc). I got an email shortly after with this. Will definitely be using it to buy a 2nd battery soon.

[​IMG]

Register here Samsung

Advertisement
    dan330, drexappeal, SamMax and 2 others like this.
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I was wondering if they would bring this back.
  3. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Have they begun to sell any Note 3 accesories on the Samsung website?
  4. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

Yes
  5. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Nope. Nothing happens in Europe. Zip. Nada.

[​IMG]
  6. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

Are they selling the spare battery kits yet? I can't find them on the website
  7. thirstypirate

thirstypirate Well-Known Member

I was hoping the S-View covers would be priced at 49.99 so that I could use the coupon. They are listed at 59.99.
  8. el_el

el_el Member

The S-View cover not having a magnet to keep it closed is really an oversight by Samsung, in my opinion. Sure there will be cheaper third party ones soon that will include this.
  9. xenonsupra

xenonsupra Well-Known Member

I don't see anything yet.
    rivera02 likes this.
  10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Well-Known Member

Is there anything on their site you can get with this coupon that isnt absurdly overpriced even after the coupon or isnt a piece of junk?
  11. FlyingPigL

FlyingPigL Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing any accessory on that rather unresponsive website beyond that Gear thingy. No S-view covers in multitude of colors for the N3. No nuthin'. So I have a coupon also for 50% off ... nothing available. Grr.
  12. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Well-Known Member

Just looked for S-View covers. Only a few.

No spare batteries (AT&T is sold out on them)

Nothing here worth getting 50% off on
  13. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I'm going to get an extra s-pen and a micro USB to USB adapter.
    dustwun77 likes this.
  14. FlyingPigL

FlyingPigL Well-Known Member

Sorry to be obtuse, but where on the Samsung site did you find the S-Pen for the N3 (vs the N2 - they're not the same, right?), and that N3 adapter?
    I thought I had scoured the site to come up with zilch - only stuff for the S4.
    Thanks!
  15. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Try a different carrier version maybe? I had 3 pages of options on my search for Tmo but the problem still remains that most items are more than allowed by the coupon.
  16. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Never going to use my Code so here it is. First come first serve: r7P3p57
  17. iPredator

iPredator Well-Known Member

Yea im probably not going to use mine either so i will post it as well

soon as my email decides to work ill post it
  18. dontpanicbobby

I should have grabbed them yesterday it seems. Now they are on back order.
  19. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

is it good for any Samsung phone (ex: S3) .. purchased 1 yr ago.. never registered?
  20. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Hard to say,I've registered all 3 of my past & present GALAXY purchases relatively soon afterward & received a discount of one variety or another w/each purchase (GS3/GN8/GN3).

If/when you register,you should get an e-mail w/the code within minutes after registration completion.

Please keep us posted on your results.....:)
    dan330 likes this.
  21. dontpanicbobby

Samsung finally had something in stock I wanted so I got to use my coupon tonight. I got the MicroUSB to USB adapater with which I'm going to try to read USB thumb drives and external hard drives and an additional charger with a black cable this time to match my device, Unforunately I don't think the black cable will be one with the new USB 3.0 piece, the picture on their site looks like a regular MicroUSB cable.
  22. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

Indeed, come on Samsung show your European (in particular in my case the UK) customers some love.
    KOLIO likes this.
  23. LilianTepes

LilianTepes Well-Known Member

I hope we can get this at some point.. :(
    KOLIO likes this.
  24. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

well I registered my 1 yr old Samsung s3 last night..
    I created an account with my yahoo email account... got a confirmation email.
    then I registered my S3... it never asked for date purchased...just what carrier (sprint) .. model number...submit. Nothing. no email .. nothing.

hhhmmm.....