Reinstall a Motorola App (CarDock)Support

Last Updated:

1. exwifeusesiphone

exwifeusesiphone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Something frakked up the Motorola CarDock app, and when I start it starts to launch and then goes to a blank screen and then back to my home screen. I don't want to do a factory reset just yet and the Car Dock app in the market is not good enough for me (can't do quick calls like with the Motorla app, have to click twice to make a call etc).

I have no idea what else could be interfering with it, I have a bunch of apps, but I am on the stock home screen.

Advertisement
  2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Have you tried just turning the phone off then back on? Or turning it off, removing the battery and waiting a minute or so, then reinstalling the battery and turning it back on?

3. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

mine is doing the exact same thing and I have tried pulling the battery and no luck

4. themehi

themehi New Member

same here :(

5. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

I fixed it by doing a factory reset. Of course it sucks considering I have to reinstall everything and setup all my accounts again, but the car dock is fixed.

6. droidxterp

droidxterp Member

What you need to do is to go into to Settings>Applications>Manange Applications>Menu hard key>Filter>All>CarDock>Then 'Clear Data'

Your problem will be solved