Reinstalling Firmware

1. godsp33d

godsp33d Member

Hi I'm desperate need some help I bought a Milestone 2 in China but found out it doesn't have a market app, Google talk, Google account and Gmail.
    I would like to reinstall the phone with an Europe Firmware is that possible?
    If there is someone who could point me to the right direction i would appreciate that thank you very much....

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

godsp33d likes this.
  3. godsp33d

godsp33d Member

Thnx I'm going to look trough how RSDLite works but just to confirm this so there is no problem to put a European ROM on the phone?
  4. Szadzik

No problem at all.
  5. godsp33d

godsp33d Member

6. godsp33d

godsp33d Member

Hi I've looked through how rsd lite works but im having a problem.
    when i open the SBF file with RSD Lite 4.9 its blank at File Properties and Start is also Blur.
    So unable to click, also tried the powerbutton + arrow up.

I downloaded 4.6 first after that i installed 4.9 but the the strange thing is when i uninstall and install 4.9 and when i open it its still says 4.6 on the top.
    when i run it as admin then it says 4.9.

I run win7 64bit.

THNX

Attached Files:

7. Szadzik

Strange. I use x64 on all my machines and have never had problems, should not be x64 itself.

Have youmade sure there is nothing like .tar.gz at the end of the extension of the file you are trying to flash?
  8. godsp33d

godsp33d Member

no it is a sbf file if unpacked it with winrar, if it wasnt sbf file i wont be able to select it in RSD.
    So i think im going to try it on my laptop and see what i can do
    thank you for your help