1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Reject call feature?Support

1. mystvearn

mystvearn Well-Known Member

I have no idea if this is came with the phone or if I installed something. When I receive a call, a notification bar at the bottom comes up with the call display showing:"reject calls with"

When you slide it upwards, there are few options like I'm driving, in a meeting etc.

Is this feature available by default or is there an app that does this thing? I think its a neat feature.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Danw1920

Danw1920 Member

Hi, yes this is a default feature with the phone. I have yet to use it yet but when it's necessary I will do!

mystvearn likes this.
  3. mystvearn

mystvearn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info
  4. uktivo

uktivo Well-Known Member

Can we continue this thread and ask for suggestions for the most original and most convincing reply people can come up with.

I do have one saying "sorry, busy on the loo, I will call you when I'm done in about 30 mins"
  5. Gxavier

Gxavier Member

"Sorry, Cant answer your call. I'm "on the john" playing Doodle Jump."
  6. JR866Gooner

JR866Gooner Well-Known Member

Can we edit the text?
  7. kebark

kebark Well-Known Member

8. heshanj

heshanj Well-Known Member

settings/call/set reject messages.. u can edit them. i have 6 and i dont seem to be able to add any more, but i can edit them..

how about "sorry, but u bore me" ? :D
  9. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Well-Known Member

Is there any way to have this happen automatically? For example I want to be able to select one of my messages to be automatically sent to anyone that calls me sometimes when I am unable to answer or access the phone.

Cheers.
  10. WilfMoralee

WilfMoralee Well-Known Member

You cannot do that by default, but there are numerous apps in the market place that offer that..
  11. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

I've never used this feature.
    What does it actually do?
    Does it play a text-to-speech type of message to the caller, or does the caller receive an SMS of the reject text?
  12. Remeniz

Remeniz Well-Known Member

Yea, the caller just gets an SMS message. I used it the other day for the first time.
    Hawker likes this.
  13. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

thanks butty.
    thats what I wanted to know.
    :)
    Remeniz likes this.
  14. Sword Fish

Sword Fish Well-Known Member

I tried it the other too and I noticed my carrier charged me for a Txt 2 landline message... $0.15 cents